The original Avondale Presbyterian Church building is an 1870’s era stone and timber building. After eleven years of planning and praying, this version became reality. This 15,000+ sq. ft. two-story masonry and wood framed addition was designed to compliment the existing facility, utilizing the sloped site for a lower-level entrance. The addition consists of lower-level classrooms and library, with a multi-purpose room and full commercial kitchen in the upper level.